Luzhu Land Office
Land Affairs Office of Luzhu District was founded on 1984 , divided from Land Affairs Office of Taoyuan . The jurisdiction includes Dayuan district and Luzhu district .
There are nine sections in our office.
1.Director: General be in charge of all office affairs.
2.Secretary: Assisting the director in general office affairs.
3.Registration Section: Land Registration.
4.Survey Section: Cadastral Survey.
5.Land Valuation Section: Management of Land value appraisal & Land price data update.
- Land rights.
- Land purposes.
- File management.
- Stamping of seal on document.
- Review of change of land classification.
- General affairs.
- Research and review.
7.Information Section: Management of information system
Four sections within Land Office offer the services as follow:
1. Management for the process & update of Examine and oversight of
the land and construction registration data
2. Management of cadastral depository
3. Issue electronic transcript and human registered transcript
1. Land re-survey and re-measure / construction survey
2. Issue Cadastral maps data and construction measure graph transcript data
3. Browse Cadastral maps data
Land Valuation section:
1. Evaluate land price changes and market prices.
2. Promulgation of current land value and land price.
1. Land rights.
2. Land purposes.
4. File management.
5. Stamping of seal on document.
6. Review of change of land classification.
8. General affairs.
9. Research and review.
Counsel Telephone: 886-3-3525337 (14 extension Lines)
Dayuan branch-service station: 886-3-3843582
Land Valuation section
For further questions please feel free to contact us through Telephone or e-mail. We were honored to serve you with your questions & comments.
- Address: 1F., No.236, Sec. 2, Chang-an Rd., Luzhu District, Taoyuan City 338, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
- Office Hours: Monday through Friday: 8:00a.m. to 17:00p.m.(still on duty at noon)
- Traffic Route: TAOYUAN BUS: Direction from Taoyuan to Nankan.
- Telephone: 886-3-3525337 #extension number
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Drive yourself
1. Sun Yat-sen Freeway from the intersection of Taoyuan 49 km to the direction of Nankan→ Zhongzheng Road → Nankan Road → Nangong Road, turn right → Go straight to Sec. 2, Chang'an Road (through IMEI) → Land Affairs Office of Luzhu District, Taoyuan
2. Sun Yat-sen Freeway → Airport contact Road (State Road 2) to the direction of the Taiyuan → Luzhu Interchange → Nanqing Road → To the direction of Luzhu along the high iron bridge straight down in the end → Turn right Nankan of the road → Turn left Nankan Road → Go straight to Sec. 2, Chang'an Road (through IMEI) → Land Affairs Office of Luzhu District, Taoyuan
- Take your own ride
We take "free bus of Luzhu district" at the gate of Civil Affairs office of Luzhu District bus: Take the "Red Line, Green Mountain Line, Blue Ocean Line" to get off our bus.
- General passenger
- Taoyuan Bus(TYBUS)(5022,5023,5059): [Taoyuan → Nankan → Zhuwei(Sharon)], [Taoyuan → Taoyuan Airport], [Luzhu → Bade], Get off at "Xizhou" at Nankan Road, Luzhu District, and go straight to Chang'an Road about 10 minutes.
- Orange Bus(703,5250): [Zhongli → Zhuwei], [Taipei → Nankan, Evergreen → Taiyuan], Get off at "Xizhou" at Nankan Road, Luzhu District, and go straight to Chang'an Road about 10 minutes.
- CitiAi Bus (2061): [Taipei → Taoyuan Airport → Taiyuan], Get off at "Xizhou" at Nankan Road, Luzhu District, and go straight to Chang'an Road about 10 minutes.
- Evergreen Bus: [Evergreen → Zhongzheng Road → Taiyuan], Get off at "Xizhou" at Nankan Road, Luzhu District, and go straight to Chang'an Road about 10 minutes.
- Kuo-Kuang Motor Transportation(1841,1842): [Songshan Airport → Taoyuan Airport], Get off at “Xizhou” at Nankan Road, Luzhu District, and go straight to Chang'an Road about 10 minutes.
- “Xizhou” station to the method Land Affairs Office of Luzhu District, Taoyuan: Forward through the " Zhongzheng Building", the 7-11 turn right at the junction, go straight through the " IMEI " will be able to see the Land Affairs Office of Luzhu District, Taoyuan building, after the bridge can be reached (With " IMEI "side). (Walk about 10 to 15 minutes)
- Take the high-speed rail: Can be in the high-speed rail station by "Luzhu district free bus high-speed rail line" to the Luzhu District office, take the "Red Line, Green Mountain Line, Blue Ocean Line" to Land Affairs Office of Luzhu District, Taoyuan off our bus.
Address:1F-3F, No.236, Sec. 2, Chang’an Rd., Luzhu Dist., Taoyuan City 338, Taiwan (R.O.C.)